“Your smile is your logo, your personality is your business card, how you leave others feeling after an experience with you becomes your trademark.”
In today’s world of digital, it’s become key to create your own personal brand, especially one that will help you stand out when it comes your career. Making Your Mark: Infusing Your Personal Brand into Your Professional Life, brought to you by EvolveHer, will encourage you to start thinking about how to build and showcase your personal brand and exemplify it in your professional life.
Our panel of experts will cover:
- The key concepts of personal branding and tips to creating a strong brand
- What it means to infuse your personal brand in your professional life
- How the lines between personal and professional are blurring in the workplace
- The art of standing out in the interview process and on the job
- The effect of social media when it comes to your personal brand
- Embracing passions in and outside of work
- 5:30-6:00pm: Check-In / Mingling / Refreshments
- 6:00-6:15pm: Introduction
- 6:15-7:20pm: Panel + Q&A Hosted by Kelly Nash, Client Partner at Salesforce and Founder of Lipstick & Ink™ with experts: Megha Hamal, Founder & CEO of Megha Hamal PR and Branding, LLC + Krystin McDermott, Assistant Director, Talent Acquisition at Capgemini + Neha O’Rourke, Somewhere in Between Coaching, LLC
- 7:20-7:45pm: Group exercise
- 7:45-8pm: Additional Q&A
- 8:00pm: Networking / Speak with the Panelists
- 8:25-8:30pm: Closing Remarks
A strong personal brand is sure to open opportunity and ultimately result in acceleration in our careers. Come and hear from professionals and leaders in this space and enjoy connecting with like-minded female professionals!
Ticket includes: Light bites, Tiesta Tea cold brew and SOCIAL Sparkling Wine!
Attire: Whatever you’re most comfortable in!
Directions: Take the elevator in the lobby to the 3rd floor, make a right and walk in to EvolveHer!
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Kelly Nash currently works full-time as a Client Partner at Salesforce Chicago in ad and marketing technology and has been in the advertising industry over 10 years. Prior to Salesforce, she worked at a media agency and music and entertainment publisher. She is also the Founder of Lipstick & Ink™ (www.thelipstickandink.com), a career and lifestyle blog, community and events organization dedicated to motivating and inspiring the female professional. Her passion lies in writing & helping women discover and unlock their potential when it comes to their careers and personal development.
Megha Hamal is the Founder and CEO of Megha Hamal PR & Branding, LLC, a Chicago-based boutique firm that specializes in personal branding and public relations. With more than 10+years of cross-sector PR experience, Megha’s passion lies in helping brands bring their unique stories to life, positioning them in ways that convey their distinctive value proposition and setting them up for success and growth. Megha’s work in media relations and public relations have led to media placements in national and international print/online publications, such as The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine and numerous consumer trade publications. She is currently an opinion columnist for the CEO World Magazine.
Krystin McDermott is an Assistant Director, Talent Acquisition at Capgemini where she leads a team of 10+ Full-Time & Contract Recruiters across the United States. She has nearly 10 years of recruiting experience and has always enjoyed hearing people’s professional and personal stories. Krystin is a matchmaker in that she pairs candidate’s personalities and skill sets with her colleagues and open requisitions. She strives to create a seamless process for job seekers and is always looking for opportunities to improve the candidate experience.
Neha O’Rourke is the Founder and Career Coach of Somewhere In Between Coaching, LLC. Neha is passionate about helping women who feel unfulfilled and burned out in their career, as she was once there and knows the struggle. She believes each of us has a purpose and wants every woman to live it. Her coaching helps women design a career they love so they can live their life on their own terms, doing the things that make them happy. Before her life as a Coach, Neha worked in advertising on brands such as Target, Kraft and Nestlé.