The job market as we know it has changed. The pandemic and the respective workplace changes have impacted the way we think about our careers. It’s being called “the Great Resignation” or as we like to call it, “the Great Reflection,” with millions of people having quit their jobs, seeking more flexible and fulfilling work. There’s no sign of it slowing down either, with 40% of the global workforce considering leaving their jobs this year.
The Career Summit 2022 provided attendees with the clarity, direction, and guidance they needed in how to stand out and achieve the career you desire. Kelly of Lipstick & Ink, Brittany of BWell Mindset Coaching, and Jenna of Career Civility, who also work full-time at Salesforce, L’Oreal, and Sales Assembly respectively, took attendees through the strategies they needed to uplevel their brand and land their next role.
The Career Summit covered:
- Center Yourself – How slowing down, focusing on mindset, and gaining a better understanding of who you are sets you up for success as you make your next career move.
- Brand Yourself – The importance of personal branding and how to build out your own personal brand roadmap to get clear on how to differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Market Yourself – How to authentically and strategically articulate your unique value in your resume, LinkedIn profile, and with your network.
Common questions answered:
- How do I recognize my limiting beliefs and be more confident in the value I bring?
- How do I avoid being overwhelmed in looking for my next role?
- Why is a personal brand important?
- How do I build my personal brand and use it to stand out?
- How can I translate my current skills to my next role?
- How do I get started in building and utilizing my network to land my next role
Attendees also left the event with:
- Resilience Activity Worksheet
- Networking Target List
- Personal Brand Roadmap Template
- The Ultimate Guide to Crafting Your Resume eBook ($9.99 value)
- Event Attendee Networking List
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Kelly Nash is a writer, career coach, speaker, and founder of Lipstick & Ink®, LLC. Lipstick & Ink is a Chicago-based organization focused on career content, coaching and consulting services, and events that empower women to be their most authentic selves and best advocates in work and life. L&I’s mission is to help women own their power and make their mark so they can advance and drive impact in the workplace and beyond. Kelly has partnered with numerous corporations such as General Assembly, International Association of Women, Peapod Digital Labs, and Salesforce and has been featured in publications including Thrive Global and Chicago Tribune. She holds an advertising degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and has over 12 years of digital marketing experience. Kelly currently works full-time in technology as a Success Manager at Salesforce. She’s fueled by black coffee, sunshine, a good ink pen, and a bold lip.
Brittany Ramsey is a career coach, talent recruiter, and Linkedin Content Creator. She is the founder of BWell Mindset LLC, an organization aimed to coach professionals to cultivate more meaning and growth in their career. Brittany’s approach combines coaching through mindset, personal branding, and purpose. You can find her quoted in Entrepreneur, writing for Thrive Global, and on various panels with General Assembly. She is educated from The Ohio State University and achieved a Master’s in clinical counseling from DePaul University. After working at a nonprofit in counseling, she felt the drive to bring her passions of cultivating people-centric organizations and transitioned into the corporate world of recruitment. For 8+ years now, Britt has been a recruiter for various companies, agencies, and now works full time as the Director of Talent Recruitment at L’Oreal.
Jenna Rogers is the VP of Growth at Sales Assembly where her goal is to expand Sales Assembly’s member base, bring more value to their current members, and provide thought leadership to the B2B tech sales world. She is also the founder of Career Civility, a communications consulting firm. Jenna’s passion lies in helping people connect. Whether that’s connecting people with a great network, connecting organizations with great talent, or connecting people in conversations through effective communication, she is always working to create productive relationships and great workplace cultures.
We look forward to having you join us at the interactive and impactful Career Summit 2022!
Kelly Nash is a Chicago-based writer, career coach, speaker and founder of Lipstick & Ink®. She also works full-time in technology as a Role Strategy and Employee Engagement Manager at Salesforce and has over 12 years of digital marketing experience. Kelly has been featured in Thrive Global, Chicago Tribune, International Association of Women, General Assembly, Salesforce, and SheFactor. She’s fueled by black coffee, sunshine, a good ink pen, and a bold lip.