Kelly Nash currently works full-time in technology as a Success Manager at Salesforce. She is also a writer, events host, speaker, and founder of Lipstick & Ink®.
Lipstick & Ink®, launched in February 2018, is a Chicago-based career and wellness blog and events organization that motivates career-driven women to own their power and make their mark in their work and life. Kelly’s mission is to cultivate meaningful relationships through her writing and consulting to help women navigate both their career challenges and successes.
Kelly has been featured in print and broadcast outlets including Thrive Global, International Association of Women, General Assembly, SheFactor, TheGlu, Cliquish, and Six Degrees Society. She holds an advertising degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and has over 10 years of corporate experience. Kelly is also in the process of writing her first book.
– Thrive Global: 6 Ways to Successfully Show Up at Your Job While Working Remotely
– The Glu: How to Make Your Mark Using Your Personal Brand
– Non-Fiction Authors Association: What Goals Are You Setting For The Coming Year?
– CourtneyShrank.com: 5 Ways to Stand Out in a Male-Dominated Workplace
Speaking Events & Podcasts
– International Association of Women: Your Personal Brand – Why Every Woman Needs a Personal Brand
– General Assembly: Making Your Mark – How to Pursue a Passion Alongside a 9-5
– Ama La Vida Coaching: How to Start a Passion Project or Side Hustle While Working Full-Time
– Creating Your Perfect Work: How High Achieving Women Redesign Their Success to Get Highly Paid Doing Work They Love (Launching 7/22/20)
– The SheFactor Podcast: What Does Lipstick Have to Do With Money?
– The Sixth Degree Podcast: How Your Well-Being is Your Power with Kelly Nash
Profiles & Interviews
– Medium: Cliquish Teaches Chicago Content Creators How to Effectively Pitch Brands
– The Financial Fashion Planner: Networking Opportunities for Women in Chicago
– VoyageChicago: Meet Trailblazer Kelly Nash
– Six Degrees Society: How This Chicago Founder Is Making Her Mark: Meet Kelly Nash, Founder of Lipstick & Ink
– Color & Curiosity: Kelly Nash – Principal Success Manager at Salesforce & Founder of Lipstick & Ink
– LadyBossBlogger: Kelly Nash Encourages Female Professionals to Unlock their Potential and Make Their Mark
– The Grapevine Club: Kelly Nash, Advertising Exec and Lipstick & Ink Founder
– ItsMaryK: Run Your World – Kelly Nash