Kelly Nash currently works full-time in technology as a Success Manager at Salesforce. She is also a writer, speaker, career advisor, and founder of Lipstick & Ink®.
Lipstick & Ink®, launched in February 2018, is a Chicago-based organization focused on career content, advisory services, and events that empowers women to be their most authentic selves and their best advocates in work and life. Kelly’s mission is to help women own their power and make their mark so they can advance and drive impact in the workplace and beyond.
Kelly has been featured in Thrive Global, International Association of Women, General Assembly, Salesforce, SheFactor, and Six Degrees Society. She holds an advertising degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and has over 10 years of digital marketing experience. Kelly is also in the process of writing her first book.
Speaking Events & Podcasts
– International Association of Women: Your Personal Brand – Why Every Woman Needs a Personal Brand
– General Assembly: Making Your Mark – How to Pursue a Passion Alongside a 9-5
– VCV: Looking at the Pandemic: What Has Changed in a Candidate’s Mindset that HR Managers Should Take into Account
– ChickTech’s Advancing the Careers of Technical Womxn Conference: How to Master Self-Promotion at Work (Without Rubbing People the Wrong Way)
– Young Professionals Connection: 6 Ways to Successfully Show Up at Your Job While Working Remotely
– Ama La Vida Coaching: How to Start a Passion Project or Side Hustle While Working Full-Time
– Creating Your Perfect Work: How High Achieving Women Redesign Their Success to Get Highly Paid Doing Work They Love
– The SheFactor Podcast: What Does Lipstick Have to Do With Money?
– The Sixth Degree Podcast: How Your Well-Being is Your Power with Kelly Nash
– Thrive Global: 6 Ways to Successfully Show Up at Your Job While Working Remotely
– The Glu: How to Make Your Mark Using Your Personal Brand
– Non-Fiction Authors Association: What Goals Are You Setting For The Coming Year?
– CourtneyShrank.com: 5 Ways to Stand Out in a Male-Dominated Workplace
Profiles & Interviews
– Chicago Tribune: How 39 Chicagoans Made it Through 2020
– Medium: Cliquish Teaches Chicago Content Creators How to Effectively Pitch Brands
– The Financial Fashion Planner: Networking Opportunities for Women in Chicago
– VoyageChicago: Meet Trailblazer Kelly Nash
– Six Degrees Society: How This Chicago Founder Is Making Her Mark: Meet Kelly Nash, Founder of Lipstick & Ink
– Color & Curiosity: Kelly Nash – Principal Success Manager at Salesforce & Founder of Lipstick & Ink
– LadyBossBlogger: Kelly Nash Encourages Female Professionals to Unlock their Potential and Make Their Mark
– The Grapevine Club: Kelly Nash, Advertising Exec and Lipstick & Ink Founder
– ItsMaryK: Run Your World – Kelly Nash